What Can E.Q. Do For You?
Uncover your own strengths and opportunities to show up, be heard, connect, drive change, and have resilience to the challenges presented in life, work, and anywhere in between.
Did you know that Emotional Intelligence has been shown to account for 27-45% of job success?
Learn how you can better listen, understand, be heard, and lead through E.Q.GET STARTED
The Impacts of Understanding E.Q.
You've probably been told at some point - at work, in your life - to "put your emotions aside" when dealing with a difficult situation. But the truth is we are NOT thinking beings who feel but rather feeling beings who think. Whether consciously or not, your emotions impact every interaction (including the ones with yourself).
By understanding your own Emotional Intelligence, you can shine a light on and bring greater awareness to how you:
- Perceive yourself and show up (in your life & your work)
- Express your thoughts and ideas
- Develop and maintain social relationships
- Cope with challenges and change
- Use emotional information in effective and meaningful ways - to lead in all areas of your life, your work, and anywhere in between
Awareness leads to Action
Take the first steps in discovering how to effectively lead, influence, and have a positive impact by knowing your own Emotional Intelligence.GET STARTED TODAY
So, why do E.Q.?
- 61% of people with highly empathetic leaders reported often or always being innovative at work, compared to only 13% with less empathetic leaders
- Effective Communication and Flexibility account for up to a 70% variance in levels of employee engagement
- Teams with high EI leaders outperformed others by 15-20% of yearly revenue targets
- People higher in EI communicate effectively, form strong relationships, and create powerful coping strategies
THE MODERN DAY LEADER
The EQ-i 2.0 Model of Emotional Intelligence
Skills for both Work and Life
While there are several models of emotional intelligence in use today, the EQ-i 2.0 model is one of the most popular and one of the only validated and reliable measures of self-perceived EQ that ties directly to the skills and competencies needed to lead in all areas of your life (whether you're in an official leadership role or not).
What's Included In Your EQ-i 2.0 Report.
Your EI Summary
Your personalized report includes detailed information about your scores across 5 composites (key EI themes) and 15 competencies (behaviors) of Emotional Intelligence. You'll also receive a summary outlining your:
- Overall Total EI score
- 3 Highest-Scoring Competencies
- 3 Lowest-Scoring Competencies
The summary lays the foundation for building awareness and understanding of how your emotions impact and influence your perceptions, interactions and actions.
Your E.Q. Details
In addition to your summary and highest/lowest scores, you will receive a detailed breakdown for each competency (subscale), including:
- Your Score Meaning
- Strategies for Action
- How to Balance Your EI
DEVELOP & GROW
Your Action Plan
As part of your 45-minute debrief call, we'll work with you to develop your EI Action Plan to chart your path toward achieving your EI goals. You'll identify:
- Your top three EI skills or behaviors to develop
- Three EQ qualities you'd like to achieve
- Success measures
- Additional Support or Resources needed
The EQ-i 2.0 Assessment Is For You If...
- You are currently in a Leadership role (or would like to be)
- You wish to develop the skills most desired to lead the 21st-century workforce
- You want to gain greater awareness and control over your emotions
GET STARTED TODAY!
Discover Your E.Q.
There are six report options we offer, depending on your individual or organizational needs.